Modern, front-facing geometric circles, at the perfect size.
With just the right amount of sparkle, these faceted earrings really shine.
Product Info: These earrings are 1" in diameter.
Sterling Silver .925 is 92.5% pure silver (with the remaining 7.5% made up of other metals to give it some hardness).
Plated Gold (Yellow or Rose) is a thin (0.25 micron) layer of gold over top of brass.
Sterling silver can last a lifetime and gets better over time when worn.
Keep silver in a cool, dark, airtight place like a jewelry box or plastic bag.
Silver can tarnish if exposed to moisture in the air, turning it black or dark. Once tarnished, don't worry! It can always be polished back to the original shine.
The lifetime of your plated gold piece depends on handling, how often it is worn, and exposure to humidity, water, + soap. We don’t recommend plated jewelry for rings. Over time, the plating may wear off, exposing the brass base material.