Materials

STEEL (AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST)

  • vintage-looking / industrial style / subtle matte finish / slightly bumpy surface texture / strong / durable / rustproof
  • 60% stainless steel and 40% bronze

 

STERLING SILVER 

  • polished / shiny finish / smooth surface / timeless / classic
  • .925 silver means that your piece is 92.5% pure silver, and the remaining 7.5% is made up of other metals which gives it some hardness
  • none of our silver jewelry is made with plated silver 
  • sterling silver ca always be polished back to it's original shiny state

 

PLATED YELLOW GOLD / PLATED ROSE GOLD

  • polished / shiny finish / smooth surface / economic pricing
  • brass base underneath, coated with 14K yellow or rose gold
  • gold plating is 0.25 microns of thickness
  • the lifetime of the piece depends on handling, how often the piece is worn, and exposure to humidity, water, and soap
  • over time, the plating may wear off, exposing the brass base material 

 

14k YELLOW GOLD / 14k ROSE GOLD 

  • polished / shiny finish / smooth surface / timeless / classic / highest quality metal offered
  • 14k yellow gold consists of 58% gold, 31% copper, 10% silver, and 1% zinc
  • 14k rose gold consists of 58% gold, 40% copper, 1% silver, and 1% zinc
  • 18k gold: available upon request 
  • 14k or 18k is a forever material that only gets better over time

 

AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST

  • steel, brass, copper, nylon, platinum