Stackable Letter Rings
calculated at checkout.
Decrease quantity for Stackable Letter Rings
Increase quantity for Stackable Letter Rings
Couldn't load pickup availability
Viewed from the top, these rings read as a stack of abstract, geometric lines. Viewed from the side, tiny letters are revealed - your special secret. Mix and stack any letters of your choosing, these make a great custom gift! Please order each letter ring separately, they are wearable as one letter alone, or up to 6 as the recommended maximum. Rings are individual letters, not attached to each other, so you can wear and rearrange them in any order of your choosing.
We will send you a preview of your letter combination before shipping your order!
Need ring sizing help? Click here to measure.
All jewelry is Nickel-free + Lead-free. Sterling Silver .925 is 92.5% pure silver (with the remaining 7.5% made up of other metals to give it some hardness). Plated Gold (Yellow or Rose) is a thin (0.5 micron) layer of gold over top of brass. The brass base material does NOT contain nickel and is 80% Copper, 15% Zinc, + 5% Tin. 14k Gold consists of 58% gold, 31% copper, 10% silver, and 1% zinc.
Shipping & Returns
Items listed as In-Stock will ship within one business day. Items listed as "Available for Back-Order" will ship in 3-4 weeks time. A choice of either USPS First Class or USPS Priority shipping is available at checkout. Both come with Tracking info that will be emailed to you at the time of shipping. International orders are shipped with First Class International, but Tracking info depends on location and may not necessarily be provided. If you would like to upgrade to another shipping service or option, please note in order checkout comments. I am happy to ship with FedEx or UPS at your request. Shipping information will be emailed to the customer after purchase has been completed.
Silver Care Info
Sterling silver will last a lifetime and gets better when worn. After wearing, keep your silver pieces in a cool, dark, airtight place like a jewelry box or plastic bag. Silver can tarnish if exposed to moisture in the air, turning it black or dark. Once tarnished, don't worry! It can always be polished back to the original shine.
Plated Gold Care Info
The lifetime of your plated gold jewelry depends on how often it is worn and exposed to humidity, water, soap, perfumes, makeup, + sunscreen. Pieces will typically last for several years or more when worn with care. To extend the vibrancy of your jewelry, remove gold-plated jewelry when showering or swimming. Avoid direct application of makeup or sunscreen on top of jewelry. With hard-wearing and frequent exposure to water, the plating may wear off, revealing the brass material underneath.